The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) announced today that the volume of foreign exchange reserve reserves rose to 44.218 billion dollars at the end of April compared to 44.112 billion dollars at the end of March 2019, an increase of about 106 million dollars.
- Set up the Syrian North Seat Belt and the United States Joint Operations Center to operate next week
- Europe calls for China to abide by international law obligations
- Pakistan’s Continues its Kill and Dump Policy in Balochistan
- Cardi B talks minimum wage increase with Bernie Sanders
- Fossil fuels? Plastic? Trump says more is better